FIMO Effect in 57 g blocks, in 10 types of effects. The 57 gram stick is optimal for those who want to get started in FIMO.
FIMO Effect usage
Shape with FIMO paste. You can use modeling tools to create and define small details.
Place the molded object on an aluminum foil or a baking sheet and let it harden in the oven for 30 minutes at a temperature of 110C / 230F. FIMO only hardens completely when it reaches room temperature.
Do not expose the hardened material to temperatures higher than 130C / 265F.
ATTENTION: Product for children over 8 years of age. To be used under adult supervision.
DO NOT USE THE MICROWAVE OVEN to strengthen the FIMO material.
FIMO Effect color palette and codes
FIMO Effect products at 57 grams have the code 8020 or 8010 followed by numbers that represent color. FIMO Effect has 10 different effects:
- nightglow (night glow: fluorescent, bright color)
8020-04 - nightlglow - white with a slight greenish tint
- metallic (metallic: appearance of different metals)
8020-08 mother-of-perl - white
8020-28 rubby red
- neon - light and bright colors, flashy (they are not phosphorescent!)
8010-101 - yellow, with a slight greenish tint
8010-201 - pink
2010-301 - light blue
8010-401 - orange
8010-501 - light green
8010-601 - light purple
- glitter (glitter: there are small pieces that glitter in the fabric)
- stone (stone: appearance of marble, granite or star dust)
8020-903 stardust – black, greenish
- translucent (translucent: translucent appearance; be careful they are not transparent, they do not have a glassy tint!)
- pastel (pastel colors)
8020-105 vanilla - light yellow
8020-405 peach - peach down
8020-205 rose - foggy pink (light)
8020-605 lilac - light purple
8020-305 aqua - sky blue
8020-505 mint - light cyan
- gemstone (colors close to semiprecious stones)
8020-106 citrine - light yellow
8020-206 rose quartz - light pink
8020-286 ruby quartz - bright pink
8020-306 ice crystal blue - light cyan
8020-386 blue agate - blue sky
8020-506 - jade green
- pearl (colors with a pearly appearance given by an extremely fine glitter introduced in color)
8020-207 - rose - a rose with an antique, outdated look
8020-607 - lilac - a kind of light purple
8020-817 - light silver - a light gray
8020-907 - black - pearly black, black olive
- leather (leather: after hardening, the paste acquires wrinkles that look like leather)
8010-029 - ivory - an ivory-looking white, more yellowish
8010-109 - saffron yellow
8010-179 - ocher - a golden yellow, to ocher
8010-229 - berry
8010-249 - watermelon - a reddish orange
8010-309 - indigo
8010-369 - lagoon - a greenish cyan
8010-519 - olives - a light olive green
8010-749 - rust - a rust-like brown, cognac
8010-779 - nut - brown as a walnut shell
8010-809 - dove gray - a light pastel gray
8010-909 - black - black
Colors that are no longer manufactured:
glitter 8020-502 green
stone 8020-003 marble
translucent 8020-404 orange
metallic 8020-38 sapphire blue - dark blue
metallic 8020-58 opal green - dark green
Careful! The monitor screen will not always show the exact color of the product. It depends on the settings of each monitor, as well as the ambient light!
FIMO Effect price
The price is 1 pack of 57 grams, one color!