FIMO Soft 57g
FIMO Soft in packs of 57 g, presented in 31 colors; price for 1 color, choose the color from the color palette.
FIMO Soft » Pasta FIMO
FIMO Soft differs from another type of FIMO paste in that it is fine and silky, easy to mix, with vibrant colors, block divided into 8 pieces that can be easily broken. FIMO Soft at 57 grams can be purchased in 31 colors. The 57 gram stick is optimal for those who want to get started in FIMO or for those who have little work with a color.
FIMO SOFT use
Shape with FIMO paste. You can use modeling tools to create and define small details.
Place the molded object on an aluminum foil or a baking sheet and let it harden in the oven for 30 minutes at a temperature of 110C / 230F. FIMO only hardens completely when it reaches room temperature.
Do not expose the hardened material to temperatures higher than 130C / 265F.
ATTENTION: Product for children over 8 years of age. To be used under adult supervision.
DO NOT USE THE MICROWAVE OVEN to strengthen the FIMO material.
FIMO SOFT color palette and codes
FIMO SOFT products at 57 grams have the code 8020 followed by numbers representing the color:
- 8020-0 white - white
- 8020-10 lemon - lemon yellow (a golden fizz, bright)
- 8020-16 sunflower - dark yellow
- 8020-20 - antique rose - not so rose, an desert sand color
- 8020-22 raspberry - hot pink
- 8020-2 P Christmas - red, fire engine red, (the difference between 2 and 24 is not very big, but 2 is a little darker)
- 8020-24 indian red - light red (the difference between 2 and 24 is not very big, but 2 is a little darker)
- 8020-26 cherry red - no so cherry; a type of crimson red, alizarin
- 8020-31 calypso blue - cyan greenish pine
- 8020-33 brilliant blue - dark blue
- 8020-35 windsor blue - midnight blue
- 8020-37 pacific blue - blue
- 8020-39 peppermint - ligh turquoise
- 8020-40 flamingo - an orange reddish color, close to salmon or coral
- 8020-42 tangerine - blaze orange
- 8020-43 flesh light - similar with professional doll art 432 rose, a light rose
- 8020-50 apple green - light green
- 8020-53 tropical green - verde
- 8020-56 emerald - emerald green
- 8020-57 green olive -light olive green
- 8020-61 purple - purple, but lighter
- 8020-62 lavander - light violet, close to light orchide, very similar with professional 62 lavander
- 8020-63 plum - indigo
- 8020-66 royal violet - dark violet, close to dark purple
- 8020-7 caramel - ligth brown, close to light cinnamon
- 8020-70 sahara - cream
- 8020-75 chocolate - chocolate, but dark
- 8020-76 cognac - orange burnt, close to hot cinnamon
- 8020-80 dolphin gray-light gray
- 8020-87 gray brown - cream, light grey with light brown
- 8020-9 black - black
- 8020-21 - soft roses - pale pink (misty) - removed from production
- 8020-23 - merlot - cherry - removed from production
- 8020-36 - teal, oil - dark cyan - removed from production
- 8020-41 - sunny orange - light orange - removed from production
- 8020-52 - lime green - lime yellow (or lime green) - removed from production
Careful! The monitor screen will not always show the exact color of the product. It depends on the settings of each monitor, as well as the ambient light!
FIMO SOFT price
The price is 1 pack of 57 grams, one color!