FIMO Soft » Pasta FIMO
FIMO Soft differs from another type of FIMO paste in that it is fine and silky, easy to mix, with vibrant colors, block divided into 8 pieces that can be easily broken. FIMO Soft at 57 grams can be purchased in 25 colors. The 57 gram stick is optimal for those who want to get started in FIMO or for those who have little work with a color.
FIMO SOFT use
Shape with FIMO paste. You can use modeling tools to create and define small details.
Place the molded object on an aluminum foil or a baking sheet and let it harden in the oven for 30 minutes at a temperature of 110C / 230F. FIMO only hardens completely when it reaches room temperature.
Do not expose the hardened material to temperatures higher than 130C / 265F.
ATTENTION: Product for children over 8 years of age. To be used under adult supervision.
DO NOT USE THE MICROWAVE OVEN to strengthen the FIMO material.
FIMO SOFT color palette and codes
FIMO SOFT products at 57 grams have the code 8020 followed by numbers representing the color:
- 8020-0 white - white
- 8020-10 lemon - lemon yellow (a golden fizz, bright)
- 8020-16 sunflower - dark yellow
- 8020-22 raspberry - hot pink
- 8020-2 P Christmas - red, fire engine red, (the difference between 2 and 24 is not very big, but 2 is a little darker)
- 8020-24 indian red - light red (the difference between 2 and 24 is not very big, but 2 is a little darker)
- 8020-26 cherry red - no so cherry; a type of crimson red, alizarin
- 8020-33 brilliant blue - dark blue
- 8020-35 windsor blue - midnight blue
- 8020-37 pacific blue - blue
- 8020-39 peppermint - ligh turquoise
- 8020-42 tangerine - blaze orange
- 8020-43 flesh light - similar with professional doll art 432 rose, a light rose
- 8020-50 apple green - light green
- 8020-53 tropical green - verde
- 8020-56 emerald - emerald green
- 8020-61 purple - purple, but lighter
- 8020-62 lavander - light violet, close to light orchide, very similar with professional 62 lavander
- 8020-63 plum - indigo
- 8020-7 caramel - ligth brown, close to light cinnamon
- 8020-70 sahara - cream
- 8020-75 chocolate - chocolate, but dark
- 8020-76 cognac - orange burnt, close to hot cinnamon
- 8020-80 dolphin gray-light gray
- 8020-9 black - black
- 8020-20 - antique rose - not so rose, an desert sand color - removed from production
- 8020-21 - soft roses - pale pink (misty) - removed from production
- 8020-23 - merlot - cherry - removed from production
- 8020-31 calypso blue - cyan greenish pine - removed from production
- 8020-36 - teal, oil - dark cyan - removed from production
- 8020-40 flamingo - an orange reddish color, close to salmon or coral - removed from production
- 8020-41 - sunny orange - light orange - removed from production
- 8020-52 - lime green - lime yellow (or lime green) - removed from production
- 8020-57 green olive -light olive green - removed from production
- 8020-66 royal violet - dark violet, close to dark purple - removed from production
- 8020-87 gray brown - cream, light grey with light brown - removed from production
Careful! The monitor screen will not always show the exact color of the product. It depends on the settings of each monitor, as well as the ambient light!
FIMO SOFT price
The price is 1 pack of 57 grams, one color!